Weirdest thing u ever cried during pregnancy

Whenever my husband going to work i will definitely cry for no reason.. ?? How about u guys??? Pls share it here

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Not weird at all. We’re naturally more emotional during pregnancy. You may normally miss your husband when he goes to work, but you won’t cry. Now that you have all these hormones, and you probably also think and worry about additional stuff, it’s completely normal to cry when your husband (whom I imagine is very important to you) is not by your side. I used to worry that something would happen to my husband and that he would not come home safely. I would also get upset when he was using his computer and spend less time with me, even though I knew he needed his “me time”. So I sometimes just held it in, and other times spoke to him and asked if we could spend some time together. You can create a morning routine with your husband before he leaves, like having breakfast together, hugging each other for a minute before he leaves, etc. so that your emotions can settle before he steps out of the house. Hang in there, the emotions will get better:)

Read more