Pregnancy Milk

When We can start drink milk? I already 13 W 4 Days but still vomiting especially during evening ? why??

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also vomit, hut i still try to eat all sort of diff food. And later i realised durian stops my vomitting completely... lolx... everyone's body react differently , so keep exploring. My gynae told me if i continue to vomit, he will hve to put me on drip. Luckily i skipped that

Actually u can start having milk now if you are not in the habit as it is a good source of calcium. Vomitting is also normal during this period... just hang in there!

5y ago

Thank you

Can stsrt to drink milk already. But if you cant swallow well, can make milk more dilute so that its easier for you to drink

5y ago

Thanks for your advice

TapFluencer

Normal. Switch to soya bean? Until u stop vomitting then u try back to milk. Start with warm milk the best.

I took calcium tablet and soya milk once a while. I tried milk during my 1st tri but just couldnt take in.

As soon as you can, and morning sickness may go into second trimester, hope you feel better soon!

5y ago

Thank you 💕

VIP Member

I vomited with milk all through out pregnancy. Took calcium tablets n yoghurt instead.

I vomit till around 4th mths...bear with it...but maternity milk can start anytime...

Can start taking it...

Super Mum

Can start drinking