Maternity pads

When should I start buying maternity pads? EDD is in early August

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think u dunnid to get that ! Hospital will provide for you :) You can take it home if theres remaining left . But if ure still worried, you can get one packet and get more of the normal pads like for heavy flow /night ones . I used the maternity one for the first few days (including hosp stay) . But after that, i start to use the normal pads alr :)) . So if youre worried like u might bleed alot and normal pads cant help , u can get a packet of maternity pads standby. If any time u ran out of it and really still needs /prefers maternity pads, u can get ur husband to get it for u. :)

Read more
Super Mum

You can buy now. I actually bought the super long sanitary pads instead (42cm). I used up the maternity pads from the hospital first then switched to the sanitary pads after. Bought 1 pack of 42cm, then 1 pack of 35cm, then the rest I could use the normal pads. Maternity pads are thicker and I thought they were more uncomfortable. Heh

Read more

Hospital will provide. Also depends on how would you give birth. Csec birth lesser blood flow when recovering. Natural will have heavier flow. If you feel hospital didn’t provide enough pad after giving birth, you can just get from pharmacy in hospital.

can buy one packet now of the overnight heavy flow sanitary pads.. not necessarily require maternity pads

VIP Member

Hospital provided maternity pads. When the flow was normal used normal sanitary pads when mpads got over

My wife didn't. I bought for her after she gave birth and discharged from the hospital.

TapFluencer

Can just buy and stock up 1st. I use those longer and overnight sanitary pads though.

TapFluencer

I didnt use maternity pad i bought kotex pants pads it's really more comfy and convenient

4y ago

I think ny doctor clean quite well i only use 2 box.

I regret buying maternity pads. Only used a few. Prefer normal heavy duty pads.

The overnight pads will do..No need special ones. Hospital also will.provide