16 Replies

VIP Member

You usually have to go online and request for the samples, some of them don't send by membership/sign-ups (those are just collected for marketing purposes) - but others will be sent AFTER your child turns 6 months old. Usually takes 2-6 weeks for them to process after that!

Hi! You can try waiting till your baby is past her 6 months or simply contact the company for clarifications. My friend signed up with Abbot and received the samples when her baby was 6 months and 1 year old.

Have you tried contacting them? A friend of mine signed up as well as and she didn't get any samples after the first round. They promptly sent her the samples after she called to enquire.

Frankly I lost track. The sample milk.companies are so difficult to track. the easiest is still aptamil, present.voucher and collect.

VIP Member

If u want to intro FM to them, you can sending them a message via facebook, they will reply and attend to your needs very fast.

u can call to request sample to check with them. maybe their system when ur bb reach exactly 6 month then send out

Post six months - their are guidelines stating they cannot promote formula use to babies under 6 months of age.

I didn't receive mine either. I'm supposed to receive a sample when baby turns a year old.

mummy, u can call them and check again. sometimes they might miss out.

VIP Member

It's always 6months onwards then they will send the samples to you.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles