✕

4 Replies

breastfeeding is hard.. the no. of times quarrelling bc of newborn.. losing my happy self along the way.. 8am alarm clock all day everyday.. the boring same routine..

i feel you!!! Eventually I stopped at 3rd month because I felt I was losing myself already. Some people questioned me when I said I want to stop but I know my mental and physical healths are extremely important too.

The tiredness when breastfeeding, the cold attitude given by MIL since pregnant with baby girl (she likes boy).. and of course change in look and shape 😣

U thk they care about DIL feeling? Esp when they got all sons.. They forgotten they are women themselves 🙄🙄🙄

The heartache seeing your kid sick or being bullied by older kids at the playground

Yes i agree. When my 1 day old baby had to admit into hospital and almost got on the drip with needles poking his small feet, the heartache was indescribable. That moment I felt no parent should ever feel this type of heartache because is so unbearable. My baby is not big enough to play at the playground but your input strike me somehow. I begin to imagine how I would be if I ever witness this and yes, so heartbreaking to even think about it!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Super Mum

that I will be so shag and not getting enough sleep during the first few months.

This one is really so true. For months without a good night sleep and I never need an alarm clock since my baby is an all in one.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles