Covid-19 vaccination for children ages 12-17 is happening now.

Faceshields no longer required in areas under Alert lever 3 and lower. Soon face masks will not be needed anymore too if all are vaccinated already. I am so glad to hear the news that Covid-19 Vaccination of children ages 12-17 years has started recently in the Philippines. And this gives us hope that more kids even the younger ones can get Covid shots soon. If that happens I will voluntarily get my son get vaccinated who is only 7 years old. Why? Because not only us adults are fully protected by the vaccines but also our children. It can also protect siblings who are not eligible for vaccination. It will help children from getting sick seriously even they get Covid-19. It can help them in school and help them participate safely in sports, playdates, and other group activities. Get to know factual information about vaccination,  join our FB Bakunanay Page group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share See you there Bakunanays! #TeamBakunanay #ProudToBeABakunanay   #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #SanoficActs #vaccinessavelives

Covid-19 vaccination for children ages 12-17 is happening now.
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

❤💙💉