When you feel so stressed out, how do you manage it in front of the kids so they won't feel how you are feeling?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It is difficult. I remember scolding her at times, but there are times, when she acts like my stress buster. When she is in front of me, I for a while forget about things and engage myself in her activities. And there are times when she comes to know that I am stressed, and I am so fortunate, as she hugs me like a mother... and that hug makes all my sadness disappear.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25513)

It's tough to pretend you're not stressed when your at home and in front of your kids. But, our kids themselves become our stress reliever.

Hey, I engage myself in cooking. I try a new recipe. Cooking something new lifts my mood and also distracts me from how I am feeling.

I try to divert my attention and trying doing something else, like reading. Mahirap kasi kapag sa bata ilalabas ang stress