What's your preferred brand of dishwashing liquid for baby items?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm using Tollyjoy Liquid Cleanser and am very pleased with the quality. You don't even need one full pump to fully clean your bottles and pump equipment. It's also not as watery as Pigeon's liquid cleanser and the price is cheaper as well. I haven't tried Pureen but will look out for it. I would stick to products suitable for babies until they turn at least a year old due to their sensitive immune systems.

Read more
Post reply image

I like using either TollyJolly or Pureen over Pigeon. I find Pigeon a little too diluted for my liking and finishes fast as compared to Pureen or TollyJolly. Between Pureen and TollyJolly, I would buy Pureen mainly because it's a few dollars cheap. (Less than $10 for refill pack) I usually buy in bulk during baby fairs. But having said that, I am now using Mama Lemon. It's a much cheaper alternative.

Read more

You can try Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. It is suitable for washing the nursing bottles, baby's toys and accessories, and is also safe to be used for washing fresh produce. It is effective in removing the "fat" from breast milk. You can purchase it from NTUC, $14.70 for a 700ml bottle.

Post reply image

I am using Pigeon Liquid Cleanser too. It is actually quite cost effective as 1 bottle normally last for about a year. I will avoid using normal dishwashing brand as they are chemicals and harmful. Baby dishwashing liquid are made of food degradable ingredients.

Pigeon as it's suitable for washing accessories as well as baby bottles etc and it's very effective in washing and removing dirt's and easy and convenient to get at any supermarket and what's more the price are reasonable

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2520)

I'm using Kodomo Cleanser for Baby Bottle & Accessories because it can effectively removes bacteria, milk stain and odour in baby bottles and other infant accessories to maintain good cleanliness.

Pureen and tollyjoy are good! Especially pureen cheap and no smell at all. Tollyjoy does smell a lil bit like banana 😆

VIP Member

I prefer tolly joy or pureen. Pigeon is a bit watery. Need to use more when come to bm, those oily stuff.

I love Tollyjoy as the consistency is much thicker. One pump can wash a lot more compared to Pigeon.