What's your comment??? ...................... I want to divorce my husband for some reasons. It's a mental torture for me. No point talk to him because it's useless and waste of time. That's something that I see in his messages. He even go out drinking. He plays mahjong. He lies. Don't take care of me and my daughter. I want a full custody of my daughter. We are literally married for 1 year plus. With his f attitude and things that he do...really pisses me off. I have full evidence on this. What u say??

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i have the same hub as u but nv plays mahjong and not sure if he lies.. married 3 years already and i figure i cant tolerate a husband/father who is not doing any of the roles.. we have 2 kids but seems like things nv change.. i finally decided to divorce.. just think what actually does ur hub did in the family.. be it financially or physically.. if u divorce him, what are the things u lose amd what are the things u gain.. ppl also advice me, weigh the pros and cons.. i figured out that i think is a waste of time if my marriage continues to linger.. so it will be better of w/o him cause i have been living like im a single mother already.. cheers and hope everything goes well.. let me know if u wanna chit chat =)

Read more
7y ago

i took sole custody.. afraid that ex hub family will try to take the kids.. what i gain is i no longer have to be tolerating.. what i lost is just a man lying on the same bed as me..