What's the sweetest thing your partner has ever done for you?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My brother in United Kingdom needed this service for a while because we really suspected his wife was flirting and he had to check her Facebook Messages and Whatsapp conversations... The hacker that seemed right for the job after reading all these reviews, they are good hackers I can vouch for them because he was really in a messed up situation and almost losing his kids to his psycho wife.. [email protected] was able to do that for him. One more thing, they were able to retrieve deleted text messages in her Facebook messages. Cool yeah. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Once, I was really homesick and craving nasi lemak along with a bunch of other local foods. I was rushing a chapter for my dissertation and we have been eating takeout/pizza for days because I honestly did not have time to cook proper meals. I came home one day to an apartment smelling of coconut rice and burnt sambal. He took the day off work secretly and googled a nasi lemak recipe so he could whip me my favourite meal! Burnt sambal and all, I relished that meal and fell in love with him all over again :)

Read more

A friend of mine recommended Hackmart to me when I had issues with my partner, she started acting suspicious and was always on her phone at odd hours. I contacted the team and he remotely hacked into her device to let me have total access to her device remotely without her knowledge. I was shocked and overwhelmed that I could read her Instagram texts, see pictures, emails, and all that. This hacker is hands down the best I've hired. Hack mart can be reached via Email (Hackmart242@gmail. com) Www. hackmart.org

Read more

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG,,....

Read more

I had a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend for two years. But then I got a job on the other end of the city, and we met less after that. Before I knew it, he was avoiding my calls and rarely visits. After hearing my friends suggestion I tried their Pro version, It turned out that he was chatting about his frustration with his ex-girlfriend. I calmly confronted him, and he was apologetic. I decided to leave my job to work on our relationship. WWW. HACKMART.ORG...,,,

Read more

It had been a very busy two weeks at work i was coming back home in the wee hours of the night and leaving early in the morning. I hardly got to spend much time with my partner let alone check up on him to see if he was doing okay. At the end of the two weeks he surprised me with a romantic candle lit home cooked meal and whisked me away for a short get away to Bali the next morning. Spending quality time with him after that long was just perfect.

Read more

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW .HACKMART.ORG

Read more

My partner like me isn't very romantic.. But sometimes the woman hormones in me just wanna be serenaded to!! So ya once my partner sent me flowers at work, love notes during the afternoon again at work and a collage of me in different mood expressions.. Wait theres more-the evening was at a 5 star hotel with an exquisite dinner followed by a weekend getaway... Sigh I'm getting nostalgic and all 'womanly' again :D

Read more

There are a lot of little things that may seem ordinary to some people but they're special to me. Off the top of my head I'd have to say it was when my partner surprised me after a particularly hard day at work with my favorite food and compiled copies of all the episodes I missed from my fave TV show. :)

Read more
VIP Member

The sweetest thing my partner has ever done to me is take cake of me when I was in hospital for weeks. She patiently feed me as i can't move my hand that time, give me hug all night till i get better and never complain about how stinky i was because doctor not allow me to take a shower.