What's the first thought that came into your mind when you finally saw your baby at delivery?

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

BUY REGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE(Whatsapp:+19254121971)([email protected]) Buy Legit Passports, Id Cards, Drivers License And Much More (obtain Full Nationality For Any Country), Passports, ID cards, Drivers license, Working permits, Birth/Marriage certificates(Whatsapp:+19254121971)([email protected])

Read more

For a private detective, Hackmart is one of the best team for listening to calls and reading text messages remotely. Saves me a lot of time and effort. I buy a few licenses from them for my clients, and never have a problem with their service. WWW. HACKMART .ORG

I saw my son in OT as it was a c-section....his eyes were wide open and looking left-right as if to see where he had come 🙄 Even the doc commented" badaa patar patar hai" (means very inquisitive).....Thats what even I thought 🤔

I thought our mother's are god's gift. We came to know how she struggled and after seeing baby pain will disappear and feels satisfaction of life

My first boy, I can't believe what a miracle happened. my second boy, I found him disgusting looking like a rat ... don't ask me why. lol

I was so excited to see my boy. Episiotomy pain was nothing to me, seeing my first seed took away the pain

TapFluencer

the first words out of my mouth were if my bb cried... relieved to see him cry for the first time

I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling when I held my son😊for the first time

Very excited i said thank you God and i kissed my little angel and slept off

omg I made this beautiful baby, she's mine and cried of happiness 😊 💖