What’s the first thing you do for yourself once you successfully put your baby into sleep? :)

115 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh, so many things to do when my baby sleeps but usually the first thing I would do is to do chores, laundry and milk bottles. After that would be cleaning up the living room, sorting out clothes for the next day. After of all that, then I would get into bed and watch some dramas before falling asleep.

Read more

cooking n make sure all of my work have done bfre my bby wake up n take time fr a rest jz a few mnt / hours..get back a anergy,streght fr my body cz its avery important thing exspecially fr all moms out side still good looking,healthy,cherrfull,n hepy always.

prepare cooking ingredients for family and my little one. At the same time, do laundry and clear all the dishes n sweeping d floor...3 in 1 job. After all is done, fresh up (take a bath) and rest together with the little one provided she still sleeping.

Sleep as much as possible. If cant get to slp, i will use my phone. I cant shower at all cos baby is a light sleeper & will wake up anytime. Plus my neighbor upstairs make so much knocking noises which may disturb my baby..

I cannot do house chores as my LO wakes up with every single noise no matter how careful i am. So i just clean the room a bit and then sit beside her and check my phone. I sleep at night though when she sleeps...

If baby is having afternoon nap, I will eat or bath first then relax on bed checking phone. If baby is sleeping at night, I will sneak out with husband for supper if I didn't fall asleep together with babies.

usually once hes asleep i will quickly clear and cleab my hall and cook if its enough time before he wakes up.I always cuts whatever i want to cook at night so easier when wanna cook the next day.

VIP Member

drink the coffee i made in the morning. then make my meal. or have my snacks if im too tired... and chill on my sofa... watching netflix... or just laze arnd

Use my phone, bath, and sleep.... I usually fall asleep within minutes, next thing you know baby is awake again. #mumslife #onlyamumwillknow

Household chores and have a healthy meal to boot the energy and relax so that once baby is wake up, you can have more energy to handle her.