What's the difference between Braxton hicks contractions and real labour contractions?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Braxton hicks not as pain as the contraction pain....contraction pain feeling like someone is breaking bone from the inside.and it keep on repeating from time to time.

braxton hicks feels kind of like tummyache comes and go but real contraction is very intense and very frequent and its tight and painful too

VIP Member

Braxton hicks are irregular and will not last long usually. Real contractions comes in a fixed frequency

Natural lang ba na mag ka diarrhea?parati pa pong naninigas tyan ko. 36 weeks na po ako at previous CS po ako kaya ngayong 2nd pregnancy ko CS parin po ako.

3y ago

ako po constipated pero regular poop like every other day same time 930-10am kahit ang takaw ko sa water at I eat ripe papaya.. elective cs roo, currently 36wks 3days

timing. Braxton hicks are more scattered for timing and the pain is excit the same levels. but contractions will wil grow in pain as they get closer together

Hello 26months preggy here and i'm having a hard time matulog kasi ang likot ni baby during night talaga. Ano po kaya maganda gawin? Thanks

4y ago

I'll sing a lullaby until he goes back to sleep...

Real contractions usually had an interval every 5 minutes unlike broxton hicks it has longer interval

Kamusta po kayo? Ano na mga nararamdaman nyo? grabe na ang paninigas ni baby pero di pa din nakapwesto haist

3y ago

kelan po due nyo

The difference is, if you move to make yourself comfortable, the unease and ‘cramps’ don’t go away.

hi,good morning greetings from me at 36weeks and 1day🤗

3y ago

33 weeks and 1 days .. ang bigatx na minsan matigasx