What's a great product/hack for removing stubborn poop stains from baby's clothes?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

First thing's first, when you spot a poop stain immediately rinse it off under some cold water. If its not too stubborn, it should come off in just a single wash. If it's too stubborn, you'll need to pre soak the article overnight with enzyme-based stain remover. Wash with a quality detergent in hot water and before drying, check the stain again. Repeat this process if you need to.

Read more
VIP Member

Hot water causes the stain to set in, so use cold water to scrub off the stain as much as possible. After the clothes dry, sun them under direct sunlight to get the stain out. It really works! http://www.mamaslaundrytalk.com/stain-removal-101-baby-poop/ An alternative is Vanish Power O2. Mine's a breastfed baby so her poo stains are easily removed from clothes.

Read more
Post reply image

Once baby poops on cloth, bring the cloth and soak in water immediately for a while and this make my life easier to wash the stain. So far, I use brush and normal detergent to wash off the stain.

thanks