hair problems

Hi, my baby's hair doesn't grow the same. does anyone know a great product for baby hair

hair problems
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't worry abt tt. My baby has tt too and it's due to baby lying down most of the time. It'll grow gradually once baby is more mobile and able to sit up and walk. You may want to try baby hair oil by essentialsforq: https://www.essentialsforq.com/product-page/thicker-healthier-hair-hair-growth-for-babies-kids There's improvement in my baby's bald spots.

Read more
VIP Member

actually just let it be. my daughter also like that. after she shave botak, her hair grow unevenly...i almost wanna cry 😂 but my parents and parents in law reassured me that it will grow by itself, and it really did. guess it happens cause they lie down most of their time. so some of the patch just dont grow as well.

Read more
3y ago

i used to have friend who laugh at it 😂 i do feel sad... but a few mths later when she started sitting up and not lie down for the whole entire time, it eventually grows out.

Post reply image

Actually for old tales they say that if your husband got elder or younger sister they have to buy a pair of shoes for the baby. Then shave for one time the hair will grow out already. It’s up to you to believe this tales. But I find it real as it happens.

3y ago

Hahaha. Then maybe just try to shave his head for a few times 🤣

Super Mum

This is perfectly normal:) my baby also had hair loss in this region. I called it the cradle in arms hair loss, because it corresponded to where I put my arm. But the hair all grew back after about 2 months, so I didn’t apply anything

VIP Member

they will grow eventually. the hair is like that cause they are lying down most of the time. and rubbing their head against the mattress

VIP Member

My baby’s hair same as yours.. this happens after (4th month) we shaved bald his hair

dont worry, it will grow back aft they on their tummy or sitting.

TapFluencer

it's normal after I shave my baby hair it become even

It will grow back eventually! Don’t worry mummy!

no need to do anything. they will grow eventually.