Milk supply

I had tried to pump every 3hrs daily for 3 mths with taking all kind of milk booster ( fenugreek , legendary milk, mama choice drink , lactation cookie , madam patrum…) however non worked for me so far and my supply only around 700 ML which dropping again. Just wondering if any mum similar like me have other option to boost milk( i also did power pump 20 mins pump- with 10 rest / pump but also no effect.)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My milk supply dropped too after 3 months. Our body is regulating milk supply by 3 months. I have also tried everything you’ve mentioned with no impact. I’ve come to terms to what it is and that my baby refuses to latch. There are other alternatives: formula. As long as our babies a re healthy, that’s the most important thing.

Read more

I just freeze my bm from 5pm onwards and feed formula.. so the next day I can give breastmilk for half a day.

Tbh, if I can get 700ml for a day, I will be so happy.

8mo ago

i need to pump at least 7 times aday to reach there 😂

Maybe you can try to latch baby as well?

8mo ago

hmm latching is not working for me as i have low supply but i trained my baby to only drink every 4 hrs. so if i let her latch it will be insufficient

Is 700ml enough for your baby?

8mo ago

that's ok! as long baby is fed just continue to make sure you drink plenty of water regularly and food intake to have enough calories Effect of power pumping may not be immediate also, your body may take a while to react to it.

VIP Member

😢

TapFluencer

😢