What would you do when your LO getting diaper rash every week in the playgroup childcare?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

maybe can check / speak to the teacher what is ur concern . see how it goes. if still happen the same no improvement check with the principal . . . if totally bo chap ( dun care even u highlight to them) . the worst change school . but must other playground first .

I would make an appointment with the class teacher to highlight my concern and see how things could be improved. If no improvememts are made, then will i proceed to speakibg with the principal or raising it to the head quaters. Take it slow dear.

I would talk to the teacher or carer and point out my concern. I would also suggest ways to prevent this problem from occurring, like making sure that my lo's diaper is changed regularly and to give the carer the cream that I'd want to be used.

I would highlight to the teachers as well as check the number of times they change diaper and their interval. They are using the diapers which parents provide so shouldn't be the diaper issue. It's most likely delay in changing etc.

Please alert the playgroup teachers or principal about it. Only in this way then they will be more alert on their jobs. If you keep quiet about it and others also keep quiet about it, then who suffer? The poor kids suffer.

Read more

Definitely talk to the teacher without delaying. Frankly I will. Prefer to go in between to check on my baby, whether the care taker giving proper attention towards the basic n important responsibility.

No choice lor... Do nicely ask the tr to help wash the area a little more often or apply diaper rash cream. That's the best they could go. Too many kids, too little Teachers, too little time

I will feedback to the teachers and see what they have to say to me. If things don't work out well, will just change school. May cost more but nothing is more important than yr lo.

Read more

I will feedback to the teacher if thing still dun work I may change school..