What was the silliest thing your partner said to you while you were in labour?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband tried to search for jokes using his phone to entertain me during my labor pain. I can't concentrate listening to him at all and asked him to stop it instead. Also, I remember when gynae asked him to cut baby's umbilical cord he told gynae OMG, I am scared.. But luckily gynae forced him to do so as the experience is unforgettable.

Read more

The midwife had asked him if he wanted to see how my baby is coming out and there was a weird silence that surrounded as he hesistated. He's squirmish about blood so after he took a peak, I could feel him crushing my hands instead as he was trying to pull himself together

Well not to me . But my mom told my husband on his way to the hospital that I already gave birth to our son but I am still in the long and painful process of labour . My husband is so excited almost jump off the train just to be with us .

VIP Member

My husband was being very calm while i am delivering.He even dozed off while the midwife is asking me to push a little to engage baby. He woke up and ask "are we done yet?" and went back to sleep.

Read more

thanks