What turns you on when having sex with your partner? My husband likes to suck my nipples and he squeezes my breasts very hard. He also likes to stimulate me by rubbing my clitoris or go down there to lick me. We usually did plenty of foreplay and french kiss a lot. While I enjoyed sex with him, I could never achieve my big O while having sex with him. We usually have sex once a week and we do desire each other. He gets satisfactory sex from me for sure as I could see from his expression and the words that he said while we're doing it. However, I'm just wondering if there are ways that we could climax at the same time. Am I not turn on enough by him to achieve my big O?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) encourage him to foreplay with you more, women need more time than men to climax so you should get 'started' earlier. 2) try taking control, use his body the way you like it until you are ready, when you are about to climax be vocal to let him know (passionately if possible), this will excite him and build him up so he would be ready at the same time. (a minute should be enough, most men are easy to trigger if you do it right)

Read more

Why don't you suggest getting sex toys to spice up the sex life?