What time does baby go to bed?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I usually tuck my kids to sleep around 10pm but as for my 5 months old baby, he is usually asleep by 8pm but will wake up again ard 10pm for milk together with his sister and brothers. Sometimes, my girl who is 8 years old, Primary 2, in the morning session, she may feel more tired earlier and request to sleep like 8.30-9pm. She has to wake up around 6am in the morning to prepare for school. All my other 3 boys are early riser irregardless what time they sleep. Usually once the bedroom lights are on, they will automatically be awake too. My kids are going childcare centre and they have their routine time to sleep there, therefore, I can't make them sleep too early else it will be worst cos they won't want to sleep and you will have to be up with them till at least 11 or 12mn.

Read more

My daughter who is 5.5 years old now goes bed between 6-7pm while my son who is 2.5 years old now goes bed at around 8pm. Yes, I do enjoy personal time earlier or sometimes I doze off together with my son at 8pm. But, they wake up very early too, around 5-6am daily (include weekend!). Thus, sleeping earlier has its own pros and cons. However, I see more cons for sleeping earlier as next time when they go primary school they will not struggle to wake up early.

Read more

My baby didn't had fixed time to sleep it varied between 12 to 3 am when she was about 6 months she used to wake up at least 3 times in between 1:30 , 5 and 7 after 6-7 months her sleeping habit has changed she sleeps by 12 and wakes up only twice around 1:30 and then 7 am in morning. she does take 1-2 naps for an hour or two throughout the day.

Read more

I put both my children to bed at 9pm - 930pm since they were 3 mths old. This routine helps to put a structure for them. I do not need to yell or scream at my children for their bedtime because they know what comes after their milk. They wake up at 7am / 8am. So, I personally feel that, it is always good to stick to the routine.

Read more

My baby goes to bed at 9 at night and wakes up at 6 am. :) How old is your little one?

thanks