maternity pillow

What are you thoughts about maternity pillow??..i am currently at 9 weeks and its super hard to sleep....

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

gnyan din ako mie lalo na sa araw u g feeling mo antok ma antok ka pro ndi ka nmn mktulog pro dun sa last ko pinagbuntis nago eto eh nakakatulog ako sa araw pro sa gabe minsan hirap din ako

I think it is useful when your tummy gets bigger. But for now maybe do some bedtime stretches and clear your mind so that you can rest better

VIP Member

I bought one online. N it does help for sleeping esp gynae recommend to sleep on left side. No harm to buy one online.. cheap n good.

TapFluencer

I bought the u shape pillow loves it so much use it even till now baby 20 month now is baby use not me prevent baby from falling down

Hehe I got the U shaped one its really such a wonderful thing, though I'm only at 8weeks but it definitely helps me to sleep

Super Mum

Go get one if you find yourself difficult to sleep now. Its will be even harder to sleep towards the end 💪

Try exercising before you sleep. Be exhausted 1st and u will be able to sleep like a baby. I do some yoga .

My wife bought one that provides higher support at about 8 weeks into pregnancy. Helped her sleep better.

Hi same here.