What are the things to consider in buying preloved items for kids especially clothes?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I would only buy one if it's brand new but unused, like new, or in an excellent used condition. I think that's the only thing I would consider because I'm not really fond of buying preloved items in a good used condition. My wife has tried to buy one for our kids, and I made clear to her of these considerations upon buying.

Magbasa pa

I have tried buying preloved stuff for my kids but I always make sure that the items are in EUC (excellent used condition). I always ask for several photos of each item before giving it a go just to make sure I'm buying something that is still in good quality.

I only buy if it's stated as excellent used condition and the seller agrees to do meet ups. It's safer to meet the seller to ensure that the photos posted are same as the actual.

Just make sure the fabric is not too worn because it might irritate your child's skin. I wouldn't recommend buying baby bottles or other eating utensils, though.

Please check for loose buttons as they can be choking hazards, and there are no stains or holes on the items that you are buying.