What's one thing that you loved doing when you were single that you won't do ever again now?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Nung single pako at wala pang baby, madalas ako manuod ng concert kasama si hubby. Pinapanood namin yung mga favorite bands namin. Pero ngayong may little girl na kami, di na kami makaattend sa mga band concerts. Wait namin lumaki si little girl and we'll also bring her to concerts! Hehe

When I was still single, I used to splurge my money on make-up sets, clothes, and shoes. I collect lots of them, but when I had my little girl, I suddenly became uninterested in these kinds of things. Instead, I collect cute dresses and tutus for her.

Maybe ung smoking of several packs of cigar and drinking til I drop na eksena. I was too carefree when I was single but when I had my own family, I can't even go out on a dinner with my friends anymore. But I have no regrets at all. :)

Splurging on designer bags. While I cannot really say na I won't do it ever again, I don't see myself buying expensive bags in the next five years.

Umalis magisa? Wala kami yaya at ayaw rin ipaiwan ni hubby sa kamaganak si lo kaya kung nasaan man ako, andoon rin si lo. Hehe

Buying luxury bags. It's a big no no na sya ngayon because of my baby.

Maginom ng tila wala ng bukas.