What can you suggest of a good formula milk???

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

to me as long ur kids are ok with the brand of milk it is a good milk to him or her had try few brand . but end up friso still suit my son. plus they love it . if u keen can try their friso powder below is the link https://shop.friso.com.sg/english/sampleproduct/sampleproduct/view?utm_source=Friso%20Singapore&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Friso%20Singapore%20Sample%20Request%20Button

Read more

It depends on individual baby. My girl has been taking Friso since birth till now 12 years old and my youngest also on Friso. You can try to request for sample for your child. https://shop.friso.com.sg/english/sampleproduct/sampleproduct/view?utm_source=Friso%20Singapore&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Friso%20Singapore%20Sample%20Request%20Button&sampleproduct=MAC068

Read more

Hi you can try apply different brands of milk samples before you decide what best suit your baby. As for me my baby only love friso 2 and continue to friso 3. because it maintain his 90% growth as well as it don't cause any constipation in him. Whereas there are 2 brands will cause him constipated.

Hi. I have two girls. 7 year old and 10 months old. Both are taking friso. 7 year old girl has been taking friso since 10 months old and so far so good.

every baby is diff. You will need to giv it a try. You can get sample from vendors and they will be happy to send u a 400gr tin to try out

Depend on what you're looking for... a lot of different kinds out there, organic, soy etc. But most of my friends feed their kids NAN HA.

Hi, u can try friso both my kids 3 yo and 1yo drinking well. U can ask for free samples from friso before purchasing in bulk.

VIP Member

Every baby is different. You can try to request for free samples milk for your LO to try on. I’m giving Aptamil 😉

All formula milk are the same. I prefer goats milk or fresh cream milk. Milk in Singapore are over priced.

My son had been taking friso gold from 6 months old until now.he has no problem with it