What are some good birthday party ideas for a 3 year old Filipino child?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you want to save, I would prefer DIY party decorations. I did that during the baptism of my son, (he is 5 months now). We rented a function room in Bag of Beans Tagaytay and they have a vintage setup. Perfect for DIY decorations! Me and my hubby made our own photo collage with toy cars and lights and hung them at the ceilings like what you do in festivals. I also made sailorboat cupcakes and gave them to kids. We also inflated blue and white balloons and scattered them on the floor. The kids love them! We bought lettering at Greenhills and put blue spray paint. Over-all the decors were cute! and we were able to save :)

Magbasa pa

When my eldest turned two may favorite na syang cartoon character so we decorated the house with everything spongebob pati spoon and fork...pati back drop ang saya everyone sumali sa prep...lolo, lola, tito, tita and syempre tuwang tuwa si baby=)

Aside from parties, nauuso na din ngayon ang celebration sa mga play areas like Kidzania or Dream Play. You can try it if you want something different, for sure mageenjoy ang mga visitors na kids.

A fiesta con perya themed party is a good idea. You can hire taho vendor, sorbetero, cotton candy, popcorn vendor. Also, try to have palabunutan, which you can buy one from any public markets.

A themed kiddie party would be nice. If you have the budget you can go all out and get a kiddie party event organizer to do all the preps and handling details of the party.

Ok this is the coolest party theme ever. Nurff war party!