Can you please give me an idea what is the best birthday theme party for a two year old baby boy?

36 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, You can have scavenger hunt party, Superhero party, where kids are dressed like one superhero or the other with games and cake and decorations done accordingly. You can also have Harry Potter theme party withsSpell-casting activities and games, Hedwig the owl, and golden snitches were just a few of the wizard-themed details can be added to the party. You can also have Aeroplane theme party. Featuring plane-inspired snacks, some awesome parting gifts for party "passengers," and some origami activities that deal with making everything concerning plane. Have a mock cockpit and get the plane cake cut in it, and things alike. https://www.pinterest.com/explore/2nd-birthday-boys/

Magbasa pa

Hi, You know by two year, kids have already formed their heroes and cartoons or characters that they are fond of. Firstly, ask your kid if he has something in mind, if yes, then you can go ahead with what he likes, else you can have a pirate as a theme. My brother's son and a pirate theme party and the cake came in a treasure box. Later, there was treasure hunt as a game, and kids were wearing pirate hats, and the scarves, et al.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

best theme is the one that interest your little one. if he likes animal then a safari theme will do or if character naman like heroes or cartoons un na lang..basta un mga fave nya dapat para matuwa sya 😉😊

VIP Member

depende sa gusto ni baby mo...if mahilig sya s cartoon character (then un fave nya na character) if mga animal naman(safari theme) if cars then un mga cars..

Minecraft costume party! It will be too easy for the invited kids to crete their own costumes because all they need are boxes and markers!

Any costume party that has something to do with your baby's interests will be a very good choice. I'm sure he will enjoy his party.

I guess it would be best to go for your baby's favorite character. He knows how to choose at that age so you can ask him.

Costume party will always be the best. Check out his favorite cartoon and make it as his birthday party theme.

Kung ano hilig at paborito ni baby mo. Un dapat theme ng bday nya.

VIP Member

boss baby. kasi baby pnmn sya and mas light ang ambiance