FTM and confused

what should i prepare, now that im at 25weeks? as in for the baby, myself or anything.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Read around online and go some baby shops to walk around and get a feel of the things you need and want. There are many alternatives and price ranges so a good list with comparisons is useful. The comparisons can also keep for long term items like diapers and clothes. Online sales always available also. There are also Facebook groups and carousell for second hand items.

Read more
5y ago

thankss:)

I am FTM too, currently 28weeks. I did my shopping bit by bit, as I get tired easily. If you have time & able to walk, go kiddy palace or mothercare to take a look (breastmilk bag, pump, baby cot & many more). There's a baby fair coming up at Expo 22-24Nov. What others prepare might not be what you want or need.

Read more
5y ago

yeap! saw their ads abt the expo baby fair. thanks anyways:)

I recommend you this wholesale shop at Bugis that sells baby clothes in bundle at a cheap price. 6 piece for $10. They sell mitten booties, long sleeve, short sleeve, long pants, short pants, singlets, towels etc. Most of it is suitable for home wear.

5y ago

ooohhh thanks!!!

VIP Member

There is alot to prepare.. N too many to type here. I suggest espec since ur a first timer, u cn google the list online and see what u need..

5y ago

yeap thanks :)

VIP Member

Go to mother n baby shops n get a list. They usually have a list of basic items u need

5y ago

Alright thanks :)

Can start and do some shopping for ur baby

5y ago

alright thanks :)