FTM worry feeling lost

Hi all. I’m a FTM due in November. I feel so lost right now I am not sure what I should prepare myself with? What should I be reading? I have only read up on Breastfeeding and related but other than that I am totally lost. Please help 😔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First buy all baby essentials like clothes n bottles. Baby bed should be set up by early oct. If you need postnatal massage and food book it asap dont wait last min. Make sure you hv plenty of pampers stocked up. Now just chill n relax. Have as much sleep as you want. Once baby is here you will learn as your baby grow. Invest in dr brown bottles and steriliser or Avent is also good. All the best my ❤

Read more

I’m due in Nov too, and also a FTM. I didn’t read up a lot but I signed up for antenatal classes in Sep. Hope that will prepare me and my husband. Also, we have started generating a list of items to buy and bought most of the essentials already. Had also preordered the cot and pump. Don’t over stress yourself. Happy to share with you and journey along if you’d like.

Read more