What should I do if I want to add my youngest child as a dependent in my SSS? How can I update my membership?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

First is to have a prepared E-4 SSS form (Member Data Change that you may download here: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/DownloadContent?fileName=SSSForms_Change_Request.pdf OR you may request in any SSS branch. The update in membership such as adding a dependent cannot be done online though. You must physically visit any SS branch and bring your SSS card and your child's birth certificate (original and a photocopy). The updating process is just quick but be sure to get in their office early in the morning if you don't want to wait in long lines. You may check the nearest branch to you through this portal: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/showBranchDirectory.action :)

Magbasa pa