How can I deactivate my wife's Philhealth and make her my dependent? What will be the things I need?

If I do it alone#advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Just read this online po. Your wife should write a letter to philhealth. “To do this, you need to write a deactivation letter addressed to Philhealth. Include in your letter your full name, Philhealth ID number, your reason for deactivation (i.e. No longer employed), and indicate that you'd like to be listed as your husband's dependent (optional)”

Magbasa pa
1y ago

Thank you Mauie. A little bit bothered working on my pregnant misis documents po since I work on her documents alone. 😅 Para sa mga prinsesa ku 😂