What should I eat / do to give birth to a boy? It is very important in my culture to give birth to a son so he can take over my husbands business.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you're lucky enough to get pregnant and have a healthy little one, that should be enough for you and your family. You're talking about "taking over your Husband's business", in about 20 years time?! That's crazy. How do you know your husbands business will still be there in 20 years? If you have a boy, what makes you think he will want to follow in your husbands footsteps? Maybe he will want to have another career? Or maybe he'll be really stupid and not good for business?! If you have a girl, what makes you think she wouldn't be the best thing that ever happened to your husbands business, should she choose to take over it?! Your post is everything wrong with the world today. Everybody should be fighting to change opinions like this.

Read more

My in laws are very traditional and wanted a male. They are not very happy when my eldest is a gal. They said next one must be a boy. I went to do alot of research and was worried that we are having another gal. We decided to close shop at 2 children. I learnt that our female bodies are acidic. We need to have alkaline body to have higher chance of conceiving boy. So I started to eat alkaline food and fruits. see http://www.acidalkalinediet.net/alkaline-foods.php We completely changed our diets to having oatmeal in the morning and more eggs too. We conceived our boy within 3 mths. I shared with my friends and the method works for them too. So do give it a try.

Read more

You're more likely to conceive a boy if you had sex the day of your ovulation because male sperm are thought to swim faster and reach the egg first. Reaching orgasm before your husband also helps because this will release an alkaline fluid which will make your vagina less acidic and thus more male sperm friendly. Eating salty food, lots of meat, fish, white flour, pasta and fresh fruit.

Read more
7y ago

True... I got 1 boy and 1 on the way now.... haha...

I don't know how true but I heard if want boy, the Wife must eat more meat while the Husband must eat more vegetables.

Some powerful foods seafoods, citrus fruits, chocolates, bananas, high content in minerals & vitamin.

8y ago

No. You can't change DNA based on eating certain food.

Urg. How awful.