What's the most hurtful thing your spouse has said to you?

279 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm, siguro kung di ko lang sya inaaway o pinagsasabihan ng masasakit di nya rin ako pagsasalitaan ng nga sasakit na salita. I take all the blame hehe. I get too suspicious, overreacting, and nagger when he doesn't reply back asap. Idk maybe I got too spoiled with his attention and time before I get pregnant, nung napromote sya sa work naging busy na sya at I thought singit nalang ako palagi sa oras nya. Too sensitive lol. Nakakainis daw ako kapag nagiinarte ako o pinapairal ko na naman ang pagkaisip-bata ko, maybe he just don't understand yung moods ng buntis, I just hope he knew.

Read more
11mo ago

I was having this suspicion on my wife lately due to her sneaky and clingy behavior. I couldn’t take it any longer I had to sought for help and luckily for me I met RecoveryBureauC hacking services then I told him about my situation and he offered to assist me by getting access to her phone to gain vivid proof and evidences from her texts, call logs, email, WhatsApp and other social media contents. I hired him and within few hours I was able to completely access her phone and I got to discover she’s been cheating all along our marriage. This is the best service I ever got on the internet, kudos to RecoveryBureauC services if you need similar assistance you can contact this firm at 

RECOVERYBUREAUC @ GMAIL COM

WhatsApp; +351 910 299 573 
 Amazing!!!