abortion

What do you ladies think about abortion?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really depends on so many things - your background, the circumstances of the pregnancy, your beliefs and your health. It is also a sensitive and complex topic and one that most people are devided on so simply sharing toughts aobut it is quite tough as you may get conflicting opinions. My advice is, if you are faced with considering an abortion, equip yourself with the right information, think long and hard about how YOU feel about it, talk to your doctor about it and of course, talk to your partner about it.

Read more

Not something husband & I will do it unless Baby is abnormal. We don't want it to be burden (for both parents & the child after we passed on-no one might take care of the child). No matter what reason you have (financial or family issue) , it's a life, a heartbeat. *Please don't be offended, I am just sharing my thoughts. Ladies or both parties can't just have sex & not think of the consequences.

Read more
VIP Member

Still a subjective topic. Might consider only when the pregnancy is causing harm to the unborn baby.. what about you?

Depend on situations. If really no choice or valid reason, I'm OK to accept. But still encourage not to do that.

I don't believe in abortions, but you should do what you feel is right.

Never think of abortion unless anything happen to unborn baby.

Super Mum

Unless baby is unhealthy if not I would not consider doing it.

VIP Member

Wouldn’t personally opt unless some complication with baby