What is your morning sickness and how do you manage? I always want to throw up during brushing my teeth in the night.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I usually roll around in bed after waking up and avoid using my handphone for social media. After maybe 20 minutes or so, I'll get up to shower. It takes me a good 1 hour to get ready although I do not wear any make up. I do everything slowly so I won't feel giddy. It also helps that my ex husband used to place warm water next to my bedside each morning before he leaves so before I stand up, I'll drink some water first.

Read more

I had very bad morning sickness during my 1st trimester too. Besides wanting to vomit whenever I brushed my teeth, I also felt nausea throughout the day. I will have sudden urge to vomit at very random timing. During that period, I have to bring sour plum wherever I go. It helped me to relieve the nausea feeling by eating sour taste foods such as sour plum, orange, lemon juice.

Read more
VIP Member

Brushing teeth didn't make me nauseous, but the bad thing was I had extremely poor appetite all throughout the first trimester. I constantly wanted to vomit and didn't even feel like eating my favourite cheesy dishes like lasagne or baked rice. Therefore, I had meals at the Soup Spoon a lot. They have nutritious soups and broths and portions are more than enough for one meal.

Read more

During my first trimester, I used to be so sleepy that I had to literally drag myself out of the bed. I remember reaching office at 12.30 on regular basis during the initial period. And that too was an effort. And also, I remember, I hated the smell of cheese during that time. I would puke whenever I would smell cheese anywhere.

Read more

thanks