Do morning sickness ever get better?

Im currently 17 weeks. From what i heard from alot of people, morning sickness will usually slow down or ease during 2nd tri but not for me 😭 Im still having it and always gagging and feel like vomiting. Esp when brushing teeth, always feel like vomiting. I have more or less zero energy, always tired. I cannot go out for long else ill get very tired easily and always need to sit down. And i still have food aversion and losing weight due to that. #advicepls #firsttiimemom #firstbaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i've asked around, some says theirs eased up ard 14-15 weeks, some say 20 weeks, some say by their 7th mth. some say up until they popped. it's different for every mummies. pray hard that you're the luckier ones. If you only have aversion to certain foods, do try to find foods that you can eat now. Losing weight aside, you won't want to get gastritis due to frequent skipping of meals (like me). That'll give you double the nausea, and it's definitely no fun. T.T

Read more

let your gynae know and if you’re comfortable, then take it along with the medications provided. my nausea only ended around 22 weeks and i do have random bouts of nausea till now (26 weeks)

Same here. I'm still having that even thou im going give birth. Eat small meals... Have something that u like or crave

unfortunately there are some that experience it until delivery