What is the worse situation of your marriage?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

staying apart is the worse situation so far. that reduces the time we spend together as a couple and that started all the disputes and conflicts. this started since confinement and due to our flat not yet ready, we ended up staying apart and bb with mummy. trying to resolve this by sorting out the space constraints at his place so we can stay a family together.

Read more

For me, I also think that separating apart from husband due to his work commitment in another country made the worse situation in our marriage. We tend to quarrel more when he just returned to Singapore after 1 year. But we managed to pull through together by making up the time we have missed.

My husband cheat on. Me and I'm the one who dump both of us are leaving together but he shows me. What he and her. I stress is doin on chat I'm just like an air swirling inside the house... He will just talk to me if he want me in the bed. I'm so depressed don't know what to do

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4109)

I would assumed it's cheating though I would know how to handle the situation but it would be something that I wouldn't want to go through

Less communication, always finds argument, always on his mum's side, do not listen to my feelings do not care at all

Not seeming to care for each other and just going on with our lives. It feels like we’re living not alive

A husband that listens more to his mother than his wife!

Less communication and less understanding. Always playing online games.

Hmmm... the worst would be waking up, not being married anymore. LOL.