What infant tooth gel/paste does your baby use?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First Teeth® Baby Toothpaste contains a unique natural enzyme system to protect your baby's mouth against harmful bacteria much like the way a mother's breast milk does. * Contains No Fluoride or Saccharin * No Artificial Preservatives or Colors * Made with Natural Apple-Banana Flavors * Safe to swallow * With Calcium & Protective milk enzymes * Helps prevent baby bottle tooth decay * For age: 3 months to 3 years

Read more
VIP Member

For infant, as they are young and they do not know how to spit out the toothpaste. I would use a clean sterile gauze, wrap around my finger and give their little tooth a rub. Remember to use boiled water

Read more

You can start your baby on fluoride-free infant and toddler toothpaste, such as My First Colgate and can consider switching to a fluoride toothpaste when your child is around two years old.

Post reply image

We use spiffies wipes. Spiffies are wipes soaked with xylitol, which is an all natural ingredient that prevents cavities by reducing the amount of bacteria in the mouth.

Post reply image

Once my son had 4 teeth, we started using Nuk. There are several baby toothpaste brands on the market. Ensure you buy one that's flourish-free

thanks