What can I do to make my baby fair?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i guess the best thing you can do is to love your baby for his or her undiluted purity and innocence, and stop looking at your baby as someone who is all about skin colour. also, if you as a parent think like this already, i am worried how your child will grow up to be self-confident and happy about himself or herself. please appreciate your children for what they are and not how they look.

Read more

Dear, with all this gung-ho about equality (of skin color, race, gender), I think it is high time we embrace whatever color we're bestowed with. By showing your kids that you care about their skin color, you're tending to imbibe discrimination in their head. We need to move from discussing these issues on papers and magazines and forums to inculcating in our daily life.

Read more

wow, this in today's times when we are trying to be more mature and at part with the times! a ridiculous question especially as it comes from a parent. please love your baby just for the fact that they chose to bring happiness to your lives, and stop thinking about the colour of their skin.

Why do you want to make your kids fair? By making them fair, or trying to make them fair is forcing a mindset that natural skin color is not okay, They have to learn to except their natural skin color.

Read more

By having kids with an White man. Lol But why do you want to do that?