My baby was fair at birth now is dark. How can I make him fair again?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is completely normal for babies to take on a darker colouring with age. Most babies are relatively fair but depending on race and genes, the baby’s skin then changes during the first year to a permanent colouring. For example, some Caucasian babies are born with light hair and blue eyes but as they grow older, their eyes and hair turn darker and eventually settle into their permanent colouring. It's very normal. If you come from a place where the ideal is "fair" and that it is in some way better than dark, you shouldn't perpetuate this :( I'm sure your baby is beautiful the way he is. Children should be celebrated just the way they are; not wishing for them to be something else.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10931)

The babies skin tone changes after birth. There is a phase where the babies skin tone becomes dull. Also, complexion is purely genetic. Don't apply anything. It will be better on its own.