Expo Fair April

Can anyone share what they usually look for or see during baby fair? I'm currently in my 2nd trimester FTM, don't really know what to expect going for the fair

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try out all the bulkier items - then purchase it online during those double digit sales. TBH, these baby fairs prices are not that great as compared to online. So don’t bother spending extra money there. Go there and get all the recommendations and advices then go back to think of what you really need and which is better. I impulse bought during the past baby fair when I was pregnant and I ended up… regretting all my purchases and had to spend more money to repurchased again with proper research this time. Lesson learnt 😂😂

Read more

can go get freebies and see see look look at the different products, maybe sign up confinement packages. if you are not a fan of crowds, you can just go window shop at the bigger baby stores like mummy's market at suntec or mothercare at harbourfront. then eye the stuff u want at the fair. usually ard the same time as the baby fairs, there will be sales at the stores too, so don't really need to go to the fair. I only started going to the fairs when my LO started solids to get good deals on snacks, food packets, powders etc.

Read more

Strollers, car seats, cots, baby carriers, sterilisers. Find out more abt them and test them. For me, I did not end up buying frm the fair but I took note of the models and buy online or other places when there's sales. My baby was a Dec baby so I bought most items during mid year GSS and Black Friday sale.

Read more

We tried out strollers and carriers to see which one we preferred. I think can try out car seat and baby cot too, the big items. Whether to buy at the fair or not depends on whether it is a good deal or whether you can find a better deal online. We ended up buying the stroller at the fair!

it'll be good to try out the strollers and see which ones u like. Baby carriers too.Also can take the chance to ask the sales people on stuff like sterilisers.

My EDD will be on Dec 2024. Is it too early to go for the fair?

4w ago

You can go and take a look but it would be better to get your things during 11/11 or Black Friday!