Mummies!!

What do you guys(mummies) do for postpartum hair loss? I’m loosing so much hair! ??

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I tried all the hair loss products the one which are specially made for post patrum but nothing worked for me. Then i decided to nourish my hairs with natural things. 1. Drink gooseberry juice . You will get it in indian stores orMustafa. This will make your hair roots stronger. 2. Go for a blunt hair cut as hair roots are not strong enough to hold heavier hairs. 3. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight and make a paste in morning and apply on roots and hairs. And then wash it after 20 mins. This will reduce hair fall gradually and will help to grow the new hairs fast. Hope this works for you.

Read more
5y ago

Thank you! I will try it today! ☺️

VIP Member

My postpartum hair loss was damn scary. My hair fall out in chunks. I think it’s also partly cause of the shampoo and conditioner we use. Most of it contains harmful chemicals that worsen the hair fall. I’ve switched to using SINCE beauté shampoo and treatment. It’s organic, and no chemicals. My hair still drops, but the amount has significantly reduced. It’s a bit more expensive, but they are on 50% sale now, so i think still quite reasonable. https://welovesupermom.com/products?search=since

Read more
Post reply image
5y ago

Yeahhh my hair was also falling off in chunks. It traumatised me.

Hi Mummy, Postpartum hair loss is a normal and temporary. Most women will return to their usual hair growth cycle between 6 and 12 months after birth. Please see below link for 6 natural remedies for postpartum hair loss, Hope it helps. https://sg.theasianparent.com/6-natural-remedies-for-postpartum-hair-loss?utm_medium=web&utm_source=search&utm_campaign=elastic

Read more

Eat a diet rich in foods that boost hair growth. Like eggs, sweet potatoes, blueberries, sunflower seeds, fish, walnuts, beans, asparagus, and spinach. These partciular foods contain all the vitamins that you need in order to help lighten up your hairloss and to prepare your scalp for new hair growth.

Read more

Just some personal experience: after giving birth, it is normal coz our body getting used to new changes and adjustments. Just ensure you have sufficient sleep and eat more nutritious food to recover. All the best :)

I have that problem too. I had a big hole in front of my hair. Someone recommended me phyto serum . It worked like a charm. Little hair is growing out now. Lesser hair loss.

Post reply image
VIP Member

use prevent hair loss shampoo from dropping more. I used Since shampoo from Alobaby. it's very good. not expensive. they alway have 50% on baby fair.

Don't worry, it's normal. It's not that you're losing extra but it's actually all the hair you did not lose during pregnancy that falls! It'll stop soon.

It’s very normal.... eat healthy food... sometimes continuing with prenatal supplements Also helps ...by 6-9 months it will get back to normal

VIP Member

I bought shampoo and conditioner from Sugardoll from IG. It helps me alot. But i hate the new hair growing 😂😂😂