What fruits do you usually serve for your toddlers?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My kids love mangoes, grapes, bananas and pears. But 3 times a week, we make fruits shakes. Our most favorite shake/smoothies flavor are mango, guyabano and melon. Both my 3-year old and 1-year old toddlers are so addicted to these beverages.

I don't know why, my baby is addicted to strawberries. She doesn't like mangoes, bananas and avocados at all. She pukes whenever we give her those fruits, but with strawberries, she always asks for more.

You can always find apples and bananas inside the fridge. Sobrang hindi sila nagsasawa kahit alternate lang yang 2 fruits in a week. Sometimes, we also let them eat melon, mango and avocado.

Softer fruits like bananas, kiwis, mangoes, avocadoes and pears are good options. Cut them into smaller cubes and baby can pretty can use his or her fingers to pick the fruits up themselves.

My son enjoys most fruits but he especially loves bananas, papaya, mango, avocado, melon, grapes, atis, and lanzones :) He's not fond of fruit shakes though.

Mashed apples and bananas. All fruits are good for children, so long as they're cut into small pieces so that they wouldn't choke on it.

I just choose from the following: banana, mango, watermelon, avocadoo, papaya, apple and grapes.

Apple, grapes and banana..

Banana. The richest fruit