What do you feel moms when you observed that your husbands have been following pages of sexy celebrities in their social media accounts?

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, But don't we all follow the celebrities that we like! I do not see any reason to react over it. And to be honest, I feel all men "check out" women irrespective of they are celebrity or not. But I would have no fears because I know that my husband may like someone but he wouldn't go beyond that no matter the reason is 'compulsion'. ;)

Read more

I think everyone now is following celebrities whether guys or girls. If you follow a female celebrity on IG for example, you can't predict that she's posting a photo of her in swim suit or lingerie. But keeping a copy of it on his phone is a different thing. That should be talked about privately.

may konting envy kasi ako right now hndi pa totally nka recover sa panganganak... kasi hands.on ako kay baby at wlang ka agapay pag may work si hubby.but its ok nman kasi still lalaki parin sya and I know hanggang tingin lng sya dun.. hahaha.. LOL 😂😂😂😂

Hey, As long as he is following celebrities I won't be worried. As I feel that would be admiration for that particular celebrity. I, too, follow my favourite actor, what's harm in that. But, yes I would be really worried if that would be random girls.

Maybe I'll ask what it's for. If it's purely admiration, ok lang siguro but most likely pag ganyan, guys fantasize on these girls. Yan na man mostly reason why they follow their accounts.

VIP Member

It is their time for fun. If you show anger or jealousy they will do it anyways behind your back. So take it with the flow. Of course check it doesn’t go beyond that.

VIP Member

A bit uncomfortable but I also follow a lot of celebs on Instagram. So who am I to say anything? I think it’s worse when it’s normal girls or underage girls.

nakakadepress kapag ganyan sis! kasi ma mimix emotion ka niyan lalo nat kapapanganak mo. syempre makakafeel ka ng insecurity. pero tiwala lng talaga sissy

i will feel jealous.. but as its just a celebrities a trillion of men keep eyes on them..so its cool on the other hand!

I feel bad. But we as a wife shud be more sexy than what those celebrities in their phone. Thats what matter more. 💋💕