Getting rid of pimples

What’s an effective way to get rid of pimples that gets it cleared fast?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Adult acne isn't so simple to get rid of, unfortunately. You need to figure out what's causing your acne. It could be a hormonal imbalance, eating too much junk food or even too much stress. Drinking lots and lots of water, eating less fried food, and balancing your hormones work way better in getting rid of pimples than what you put on your skin.

Read more
5y ago

This is so true I think it’s the stress. How about hormonal imbalance how can you find out without seeing a doctor?

Yes wash your face clean and use pimple gel might work. Remember not to pick the pimples as it may cause scarring. Seek professional help and go for facials.

I used benzac ac gel 2.5%, they have stronger one 5%. But for starter, best get 2.5% . Wouldn't want to aggravate further

Personally I haven’t really done much but just remember never to touch/scratch it and it will go away by itself

keep the face clean, apply pimple ointment. avoid touching them. drink plenty of water and have a clean diet.

VIP Member

Put on origins charcoal mask for half an hour. N followed by your regular skincare.

Keep your face clean, don't provoke it, drink more water and clean up your diet

Keep your face clean and remove all make up before you go to sleep.

VIP Member

Wash clean face and apply pimple cream

VIP Member

Tee tree oil helps .. u may get it in body shop ..