I have got pimples on my chest and darkened armpits which i don have before pregnancy. Any idea how to get rid or improve the situation?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's the pregnancy hormones. The pimples will go away and your underarms will lighten after pregnancy. For now, just maintain good hygiene so the pimples don't get worse. And for the darkening of underarms? Not much you can do to control that but I wouldn't apply anything with strong chemicals that could aggravate it further.

Read more
VIP Member

It’s hormone changes. Unfortunately all you can do is try to keep to a healthy diet and hope your hormones go back to normal. If they don’t, just be prepared to live with this for the rest of your life. It’s not a big deal. Can be fixed by going to skin doctor.

VIP Member

Pimples will go away once the pregnancy is over. as much it is annoying and irritating, i use tea tree shower foam to help with it. As for armpits, nothing much can be done as it's also part of pregnancy hormones

I had a very hairy tummy during my pregnancy, i thought i was becoming a monkey. Thank goodness they disappeared after delivery. Hope it would get better for you too.

5y ago

Mine too! And it got me so upset

I heard that breastmilk lightens the stain. That said my mask of pregnancy is still there and not any shaded lighter post pregnancy

VIP Member

for acne breakout.. i opt for organic facial during my pregnancy. to control the annoying breakout due to imbalance hormones

It will go away after pregnancy. Darkened armpits you can apply lemon.

VIP Member

It’s will be slowly fade away after you give birth

it will go away after pregnancy.

VIP Member

After birth will be gone