What did you discover about yourself when you became a parent?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Being a parent I have realized how wonderful life can be when you are a parent. I have become much more sensitive, emotional and empathetic. I now try to remember every word and advice that my parents used to tell me when I was young and how true they were. I value them even more. When I see my child it's like living my childhood again. Sometimes I might get too anxious, worried or tired but at the end of the day I know that everything is going to be just fine.

Read more

i realised that i am a much more emotional person than i ever realized, and even though i am still quite the strong person, i do end up getting way more emotional than i would like to show. i have also become more patient and caring for sure :)

VIP Member

I discover now how my MUM must have gone thru WIF ME WHEN I WAS A LO... OMG I really salute my mum TO THE MAX & now it's my turn to face things in life as a MUM (God Bless)

VIP Member

I realised that i can actually do things when i thought i can't. when times come, you will naturally be able to handle things and do multi task

I discovered that I can love someone unconditionally. I discovered that I was not emotionally dry person which otherwise people had labelled me to be.

Hi, That I am a very patient person. This I realised after marriage also, but after having kids I discovered that I am having patronise in abundance.

I discovered how strong I can be and how much I can love someone else besides my mom and husband hahah

I discover that am a human machine, I can do a lot of tasks at a time and all went perfectly😂😂

I discovered that I can actually multi task and handle my kids alone

I am not lazy lol