107 Replies

Giving up my career for my son, Jett was the best thing to do. There will be plenty of time later to choose work. I have seen his milestones since he was born and those memories I will cherish forever. ❤

Nagpapa breast feed ako kahit in public, lagi ko iniisip o inire reason samga nagssaway sakn : "MAS UUNAHIN KO ANG GUTOM NA NARRAMDAMAN NG ANAK KO KESA SA MAGIGING TNGIN O MKIKITA NLA SAKN"

I'm stubborn, crazy, stupid, definitely not a perfect mom. But I'm the proudest when my daughter says I'm the best she got! 😊

I breastfeed in public without cover,and I'm proud to feed my anywhere because breastfeed milk is the best ever for our baby.At walang tatalo sa ano mang mamahalin ng brand ng gatas :)

yes i breastfeed my daughter in public place even i dont cover.. I dont see any problem with that the important is I fed her and I gave the best and golden milk for her..thanks..

VIP Member

I breastfeed in oublic without a cover. There's nothing to be ashamed of lalo na pag mom ka na. Hindi na ang sarili ang dapat na inuuna kundi kapakanan na ng anak.

Feeling TIRED, OVERWHELMED, PATIENT, BRAVE, STRONG, INLOVE? Welcome to motherhood! #realtalk #motherhoodisnotawalkinthepark

My mom raised us on her own even if she did not have any idea how to run a business that my dad left when he died.

I work, I breastfeed, I take care of my child and husband and still do household chores. I never get tired for my family.

I quit my job to become a Stay at Home Mom and at the same time to focus on breastfeeding my baby. Nothing is more important than giving the best for my child.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles