What bold statement do you make as a mom? Answer this question for a chance to win a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet worth Php15,000++! The answer with the highest number of Upvotes by 13 May 2017, 11:59PM wins! For contest details, visit the Giveaway tab on the homepage. (*For PH residents only)

Post image
107 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I had to quit my long time job just to personally look after her. We've waited for a long time to have her. Kaya dapat sakanya naman muna ang oras ko

quit a job and fulltime breastfeeding mom to my eldest almost 2 yrs. and 3months and now breastfeeding again for my youngest 😊 turning 6months.

after taking a shower, i directly breast-feed my baby because he is crying and need my milk even if i didnt wear clothes yet.

I work almost 12 hours a day and at the same time breastfeeding my baby. I'm a super mom too.

Breasts are for Breastfeeding. Stop sensualizing it. #BreastfeedingMom🙌

I Breastfeed in PUBLIC without cover for 2 years and 3 months! i am so lucky that i have this wonderful body that god created 😍

Single-handedly raising two kiddos! A proud single mom is a supermom! Shout out sa lahat ng single moms!!!

I BREASTFEED WITHOUT FEAR I breastfeed in public. Anytime, anywhere. I've been breastfeeding my LO on demand since 2017. :)

Some things don't last forever, but some things do. Like my Love for my kids .

CORPORATE SLAVE, DOMESTIC GODDESS! That's me, a working Mom!:-)