My baby is turning 1 year old this December and as early as now, I'm planning for his birthday. Can you suggest a good birthday venue perfectly fit for a Le Petit Prince theme?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Most venues are actually fit for it. What matters is of course, how you will execute the Le Petit Prince theme at the venue. As an event coordinator myself, I suggest you to invest more on the props and the activities related to your theme. You may incorporate it in your photo booth backdrop, party hat designs, balloons, and your souvenirs. Basically, just relate every detail of your kid's birthday party to your theme. One more tip: Book your venue as early as now because almost all venues are full every December because of Christmas parties and thanksgiving celebrations.

Magbasa pa

Hi Mikaela! That's an awesome theme. Are you looking for a venue as well as a party planner? I came across this article recently: https://ph.theasianparent.com/20-kiddie-birthday-party-packages-top-dining-spots-metro-manila/ It's pretty detailed and offers you an estimate to help you budget. :) I'm not sure if any of the venues listed in the article would accommodate your own theme. But, maybe you could contact them and ask? All of the deets are there. :) Hope this helps!

Magbasa pa