What bathsoap do you use for newborn baby?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my son was a newborn, I used Biolane's 2in1 bath (blue bottle) until he was about a month old before using Calendula 2in1 Shampoo and Bath for my son bath time. He has sensitive skin so this works for him and I love the smell that lingers on him afterwards. It's a little pricey so I usually stock them up during babyfairs where they have pretty good discounts. Also, a litle goes a long way actually! It lathers up really good even with a little. My older daughter loves the Bubble Bath one but of course, she's 7 so that'd perfectly fine

Read more
Post reply image

I grew up with Johnson's Baby products (I'm sure lots of us did) and it's such a classic, can't go wrong with them I reckon. The head to toe wash has a no more tears formula thats is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. It’s the #1 choice of hospitals in the USA and designed to be gentle enough to cleanse sensitive newborn skin without drying.

Read more
Post reply image

You can consider SebaMed Baby or Mustela (http://www.mustela.sg/Experts-skin-care/Daily-baby-care/Bath-time). Both have products that are soap free and not drying on the baby’s skin. Quite a number of my friends use these for their babies and are happy with the non-drying element. I believe SebaMed Baby can be found in Guardian and Watsons.

Read more

I love Four Cow Farm's product as the ingredients are all natural based, most importantly without Paraben chemical. It is a product from Australia. You can purchase it at Spring Maternity. Sometimes they offer 20% discount.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Now, we using cetaphil or physiogel, as it's help to keep the skin moisture, and it's more smooth when bathing and less soapy, hence it's better. Less slippery bathroom danger

I have tried both Made4Baby Foaming Hair & Body Wash and California Baby Calming Shampoo and Body Wash on my LO and so far, she's loving them.

I've tried aveeno, nature's gate, mild by nature. organic and paraben free. not v expensive. bought from iherb- http://sg.iherb.com/?rcode=KS388

7y ago

mind giving reviews or ur choice and y...

I'm using pigeon. So far so good! Btw, are those wash-free type more convenient? Wanted to try it out but my fil is skeptical about it.

VIP Member

We use pureen. Bought something tht was convenient and we could get from redmart with our deliveries

I use Kodomo too. It's quite soapy but as long as you wash throughly, it's okay too :)